The NWMLS 2017 Annual Statistical Report is now available. Highlights include:
- Closed Sales: Northwest MLS brokers reported 99,345 closed sales valued at more than $46.5 billion.
- Median price: In 2017, the median price for closed sales of single family homes and condos system-wide was $370,000. By county, the median ranged from $133,000 in Ferry Co. to $562,000 in King Co.
- New listings: MLS members added 114,297 new listings during the year, a slight gain (+1,040) over 2016.
- Months of supply: Inventory, as measured by months of supply, was well below the level of a “balanced market” all year, with less than one month of supply near many urban job centers.
- New construction: Newly-built homes accounted for about 19 percent of sales during 2017. The median price for new construction single family homes was $475,000; for new condos it was $552,900 (new condos in downtown Seattle fetched more than $1.2 million)
- View the comprehensive 2017 Statistical Review & Highlights Report (39 pages)
Brokers may view NWMLS data one hour before it is published to the NWMLS website and released to subscribers or the media. Please do not share the report with the media until officially released by NWMLS.
Northwest Multiple Listing Service
11430 NE 120th St, Kirkland, WA 98034